Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Typical Tuesday

Well, my peaceful memorial day changed when Ryan came home sick. Poor little thing had the stomach flu. I was supposed to see Sex and the City with my friends, but instead I watched Annie. I guess both movies have a red-head in it and are about girls in NYC.


This morning started out better. I would like you to meet Conner's bird. Conner's class made bird feeders at school and this little guy started showing up.
Some people give their kids puppies, we do wild birds.
He's really pretty and comes everyday for breakfast.
My breakfast was 36g Cream of Rye (110cal,1pt) with 20g Scottish Oats (80cal, 1pt).

I mixed it with 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (10cal, opt), 34g Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves (20cal,opt) and cinnamon.



Alongside I had 1/2 cup Egg Beater puff (60cal, 1pt). I am trying to add a little more protein into my morning.
I dropped the two older kids off at school and went to my favorite strength class at the gym. After the gym Conner and I had a play date at the park. It was so warm here this weekend, but today was overcast until noon. Bummer.
Lunch was broccoli, snow peas and spinach (opt)



and a Garden Burger Vegan Burger (80cal, 1pt) on an Ezekiel Pita Pocket (100cal, 1pt) and a Light Laughing Cow Swiss Wedge (35cal,1pt). I added sprouts, romaine and tomatoes for more veggies. I really like these pockets. I have not had them before and they are really good. We just got a new Mother's Market right down the street and they have all this great stuff I am excited to try.




I am off to go "bedazzle" my toenails with Ryan. Thank you Grandma for such a lovely gift that I am sure will end up bedazzling my entire house.





Have a great Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. Ever since childhood I'd watch "Anne of Green Gables" whenever I was sick. ;) Not recently because I don't have it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just rent it from the library. I loved that movie growing up!

    ReplyDelete