Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Over it

First of all, let me say thank you so much to a reader who gave me a tip on my camera. It works and from here on out my pictures looks great! I will post yesterday's eat and this morning's later today, but right now I have to go to an Earth Day performance at Ryan's school. Well, actually I have to drop them off, go to the gym, buy oranges for party after said performance, and be at school by 10:30. I am ready for the end of the year festivities to be over. Jake had his graduation and play yesterday, Ryan has Earth Day concert and her party today and then I need to start packing the kids for Grammie's this weekend so Jeff and I can go to a wedding in Vegas on Friday. I need a drink already.

I know my neighbors will be glad to have Earth Day performance over too! Ryan spends hours swinging outside and practicing. One more rendition of "What a Wonderful World" sung by a tone deaf, hearing impaired (therefore incredibly loud) Ryan is starting to wear on all.
I am off to make breakfast (and take a good picture of it). Have a great morning!

Remember, as I am told by my kindergartner, Every day is Earth day!

No comments:

Post a Comment