Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm back!

Yesterday I ate a hamburger.

OK, not that kind, but the kind that tastes like a chocolate cake.
I am sorry this is the only picture I have of the "hamburger cake" Jake requested for his family party. I did not make this myself, but thank the lovely bakery section of Ralph's. This cake was so cute and it tasted great.

I also tried this new ice cream. Here are the stats.



Not too bad. If you are counting WW points it is only 2pt per serving. I ended up eating way more than a few servings and my belly is paying for it today.
I finally got my new camera so I am trying to figure out how it works. That is why some of the pictures below are blurry, some are dark and some are just right. I am learning, so bear with me. I will be taking pictures of all my eats from here on out, so I should catch on pretty quick.

A little blurry...

Breakfast today was the usual 36g Rye (110cal, 1pt), 20g Steel Cut Oats (75cal, 1pt), 1/4 cup Almond Milk (10cal), cinnamon and a TBSP SF strawberry jam (10cal).
A little dark...




Along side it I had a Van's Light Whole Wheat Waffle (70cal, 1pt), 113g Fage 0% (60cal, 1pt) and 10g of Redi Whipp (10cal). I ran out of jam so I used whip cream to sweeten it instead.
Since it is Father's Day we made daddy breakfast in bed (I did, they played Nintendo) and went to the mall. By the time we got home I was starving so I made my favorite quick meal.


Just right....
A Whole Wheat Tortilla (100cal, 1pt), 19g Light Provolone (50cal, 1pt), 4oz Sweet Potato (103cal,1pt) and Romaine.



A little blurry again...




With a bowl of broccoli on the side.
Today is a rest day from exercise, so I am going to go get my haircut for Vegas next weekend. This week is the last week of school for my kids, so it is crazy and I think this is the only day I have free. I would get a pedicure, but my toes are thrashed from running and it seems like a waste.
My dad is coming for dinner tonight to celebrate Father's Day so I am taking him to my favorite Mexican restaurant. The kids are going to try and talk him into Rite Aid ice cream for dessert.
I hope you all had a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to everyone!





1 comment: