Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sing it Loud, Sing it Proud!

The show today was absolutely adorable. I will be honest and say that generally I don't enjoy these things. Yes, it is my child and I feel blessed that I am able to attend these events, but sometimes I wish I was at home doing laundry instead. Today though, I laughed the entire time. So very cute!
I was rushed to get there, so unfortunately I was unable to sit in the front, but Ryan could still see me so she was happy. Before the show I went to the gym and did 60min on the Elliptical. My gym has a different kind of elliptical that simulates running. My leg was bothering me, so I decided to do that instead of the treadmill. I did 60min at level 16-20. It actually felt pretty easy, but I had a good sweat going, so it must have been doing something. I rushed home, washed my face, put on all my make-up (all being mascara) and cut up oranges for the party at the park afterwards. They did sack races, relays and played on the jungle gym. All and all, a great afternoon.
Jeff got home early from work so we decided to hit up the local YMCA. We really want to join, but I am not sure we can swing the monthly family membership. It is great because kids club is free and Summer is coming. They also have great programs for the kids. I ended up running 5.5 easy miles on the treadmill while we were there. I kept the incline at a 2% and ran at about and 8:37mile. They have televisions attached to each treadmill and I am not sure I like that. It kind of made me dizzy, but it did make time fly.
Here are some photos of my food over the last day and a half. Pretty typical.
Broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and carrots (this pic is before I learned how to work my camera).


Ezekiel Pita Pocket (100cal, 1pt) with Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt)



A big juicy peach (~50cal, 1pt).





Fiber One Yogurt (50cal, 0pt) with 1/3 Cup TJ's High Fiber Cereal (40cal, 0pt) plus a little Reddi Whip (15cal, 0pt)





My favorite breakfast. 36g of Rye (110cal, 1pt), 20g Steel Cut oats (75cal, 1pt), 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk (10cal, 0pt) and cinnamon. I topped it with 34g SF Strawberry Jam (20cal, 0pt).



To get some protein in I added 1/2cup Fage 0% (60cal, 1pt).
This is just some of the food I have had over the last day and a half. Some have escaped my camera due to how hungry I might have been :).
Tomorrow is Thursday! Two more days until school is out and Jeff and I are off to Vegas.
Have a great night!






No comments:

Post a Comment