Thursday, June 24, 2010

One More Day

Pack, pack, pack. Those are my plans for today. I have to get myself and three little ones packed and ready to go. Jeff and I are leaving tomorrow for Vegas at 11:15. I am actually looking forward to just sitting in the car and doing nothing for the drive. I am going to hit up at 6:00am spin class in the morning, so I want to get everything done early tonight so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour. It is Jake and Ryan's last day of school tomorrow too. Next week is VBS and they are very excited.
I woke up today and had a filling breakfast. Cream of rye, steel cut oats, almond milk, sf jam and Fage 0%.
I love this combo and by putting the cooked oatmeal in the fridge overnight, it really expands and makes for a huge bowl.
Conner and I are going to try and tackle our to-do list today. I make lists because it is the only way I can feel sane. It also feels great to check off things that get done. We are going to hit up a strength class at the gym at noon and then it is back to packing. I hope you all have a great Thursday.
PS. Last night's dinner was a sweet potato burrito and salad. You've seen the pics so I thought I would spare you some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment