Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank you Mc. Donalds

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I sure am. After my class at the gym yesterday Jeff's Mom and Grandma came down and took us all to lunch and then shopping for new dresses for Vegas. Unfortunately, she did forget to bring her extra camera so I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics. But, thanks to Macy's, Jeff's mom's charge card and three of these, I was able to get two new outfits.
Yes, we went to Mc. Donald's for Mc Flurrys. Desperate times call for desperate measures and three kids at the mall for three hours definitely constitutes a crisis. But look what I managed to get!
If you can't tell those darling heels are hot pink and orange. SO CUTE (and I am not even a shoe person)



I also got this dress and hot pink sandals. Once again, sorry for the cell phone picture. I just noticed my foot is in the photo. I tried to make the picture good, I really did.
Today Jeff took the kids to the beach. All by himself, brave man. We did get them greased up with sunscreen here before they left.
Check out that greasy chest!





I am going to relax. I did another fantastic 12plus miles this morning. Thanks to McDonald's and their delicious ice cream, I had motivation to go far today.


I also wore a shirt due to the fact that my back is covered with flaky skin peeling off from last weeks burn.

I am going to go eat my lunch. It is not pretty (and I am not blaming the camera for this one), but it is good. Ezekiel Pita Pocket, 1/2 cup egg substitute, provolone and spinach. I also put some SF strawberry jam on the side. I added a bowl of broccoli and brussel sprouts for more green.



After lunch I am going to take a nap. It is quiet and quietness around here is a rare thing. Have a great afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment