Friday, June 4, 2010

TGFI- Thank goodness Friday is Over

Today has been crazy. I will start with the good. My lunch. I stuffed and Ezekiel Pocket bread full of onion and alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes, and Ranchero Egg salad from Trader Joes. I heated up some frozen broccoli, snow peas and asparagus for my sides. It was great!

Not so good part of the day...Ryan's Dr. appt. Ryan is going to have surgery in July to remove her adenoids and get tubes in her ears. She has pretty serious hearing loss and we are hoping the tubes will help drain some of the fluid. She also snores louder than my husband and has sleep apnea so we are hoping that removing the adenoids will help with that. I know that the surgery is routine, but it still scares me and I am really worried about her hearing. I also feel bad about all the times I told her to pick up her toys and she told me she didn't hear me. Turns out she was telling the truth.

After leaving the Dr.s we headed to Jake's soccer game where his team was crushed. I would tell you the score, but I lost count.

Jeff took Ryan to her birthday party and then the boys and I went with my mom to Chick Fil A for dinner. I knew we were going so I made a La Tortilla burrito with a vegan burger, Laughing Cow cheese, romaine, tomatoes and carrots. I also got a large fruit bowl and a side salad there.

I am going to go drown my sorrows in dessert right now. I am glad this day is over and look forward to a relaxing weekend swinging at the park with the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment