- Today was a pretty successful day in our house.
- Ryan got her very first Principal Success Award (yes, we are saving for orthodontia).
- I successfully remembered to bring my camera (just forgot to charge the battery first)
After, I drug my tired self to the gym and did a successful 7.5 miles with hill and speed work.I also successfully kept everyone off of the treadmills next to me by sweating profusely.
Lunch was so successful yesterday that I decided to recreate it today.
- Flat Out Light Wrap (90cal, 1pt)
- 40z Sweet Potato (103cal, 1pt)
- 21g Light Provolone (60cal, 1pt)
- Sprouts, Tomatoes and Spinach
Served with a side of broccoli and sweet peppers.
- 113g of Fage 0% Greek Yogurt (60cal, 1pt)
- Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding (60cal, opt)
- 1/4 cup Puffed Kamut Cereal (25cal, opt)
- 15 g Reddi Wip (15cal, 0pt)
I have successfully washed two loads of laundry, hopefully I will be more successful in getting Jeff to put it away.
Happy Friday to you all!