Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting Ready

I am one of those people who like to be ready in advance. I get ready for the morning by making my oatmeal the night before. (It is somewhere under all that foil)







I make sure the kids will be ready to leave the house quickly in the morning by setting out all their clothes the night before.


We are still perpetually late, but at least I try.





I made my lunch early today so when I got home from the gym it would be ready to eat.







  • La Tortilla Whole Wheat Wrap (100cal, 1pt)

  • 2 1/2 oz Brown Rice (80cal, 1pt)

  • 21g Light Provolone (60cal, 1pt)

  • Spinach, sprouts and tomatoes

  • Broccoli on the side

    After I ate I spent the day getting ready for my race. I leave tonight and I wanted to get everything packed and ready to go. I am bringing warm clothes because I heard it was supposed to be cold. Since it is a 24hr relay event and I will be running at night, I want to make sure I have warm running wear. I also am trying to pack my food. I am not a fast food eater, so I decided to pack my own fruit, peanut butter sandwiches and veggies. I figure that way if everyone wants to stop at Mc. Donald's, I can eat what I packed.

I need to get off the computer and get the kids ready for tomorrow. Since I am leaving tonight, I want to make sure that are all set for the morning.


Speaking of kids, Conner has spent the day making sure he is ready for the next earthquake.




That or he is getting ready for a life behind bars. With Conner, you just never know.



I will be ready to give a full recap of Ragnar on Sunday. Have a great weekend!






















No comments:

Post a Comment