Monday, April 19, 2010

The rest of the day

I managed to get everthing done I needed to. The kids are fast asleep (Ryan with a pull-up tonight) and I am ready to fall in to bed too. I thought I would finish with a short re-cap of the rest of today's eats.
Lunch was a sweet potato wrap:
  • 4oz sweet potato (103cal, 1pt)
  • Flat-Out Light Wrap (90cal, 1pt)
  • 21g Light Provolone (60cal, 1pt)
  • sprouts and tomatoes Served with a side of broccoli.
After lunch (which ended up being at 3) I met a friend for a LIFT class at the gym. I normally don't work out 3hrs a day, but since I told her I would be there, I had to go. On the way to the gym I had a Kozy Shack Chocolate No Sugar Added pudding (60cal, 0pt)

When I got home I did the usual kid's dinner, bath and bed.

My dinner was the same as last night.
  • Trader Joe's Baked not Fried Eggplant Parmigana (160cal, 3pt)
  • Earthgrains Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt)
  • 4oz sweet potato (103cal, 1pt) unpictured
  • A salad with mixed greens, sprouts, tomatoes and 14g goat cheese (40cal, 1pt)



Dessert was good tonight.
  • Vitamuffin (100cal, 1pt)
  • Light Vanilla Icecream (100cal, 2pt)
  • Small banana (~80cal, 1pt)
  • 15grams Reddi Wip (15cal, opt)
  • 7grams mini chocolate chips (40cal, 1pt)


Sorry it is blurry. My hands were shaking with excitement.

I am going to fall into bed and get some rest for tomorrow. Wonder when my personal alarm clock (Conner) will be calling?



No comments:

Post a Comment