Lunch was a sweet potato wrap:
- 4oz sweet potato (103cal, 1pt)
- Flat-Out Light Wrap (90cal, 1pt)
- 21g Light Provolone (60cal, 1pt)
- sprouts and tomatoes Served with a side of broccoli.
When I got home I did the usual kid's dinner, bath and bed.
My dinner was the same as last night.
- Trader Joe's Baked not Fried Eggplant Parmigana (160cal, 3pt)
- Earthgrains Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt)
- 4oz sweet potato (103cal, 1pt) unpictured
- A salad with mixed greens, sprouts, tomatoes and 14g goat cheese (40cal, 1pt)
Dessert was good tonight.
- Vitamuffin (100cal, 1pt)
- Light Vanilla Icecream (100cal, 2pt)
- Small banana (~80cal, 1pt)
- 15grams Reddi Wip (15cal, opt)
- 7grams mini chocolate chips (40cal, 1pt)
I am going to fall into bed and get some rest for tomorrow. Wonder when my personal alarm clock (Conner) will be calling?