I woke up super early this morning. Probably due to the fact that I slept on and off most of Sunday. I bought some new Cream of Rye cereal from Mother's and I really like it. Breakfast consisted of:
- 36g Cream of Rye (110cal, 1pt)
- 20g Scottish Oats (80cal, 1pt)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk (10cal, 0pt)
- Cinnamon and Sweet n' low
- Trader Joe's WW toast with spray butter (90cal, 1pt)
- Half an Orange (~30cal, opt)
After dropping Conner off at preschool I went to the gym. My legs are a little sore from my race and I think I have a mild case of shin splints, so I was planning on doing the elliptical, but when I got there they were full. I ended up running 5 1/2 miles with intervals and hills. It felt good to move my stiff legs. After running I went to Pilates. If you have not done Pilates, I highly recommend it. I am getting defination in my abs that I have not seen since way before kids.
I had a Fiber One Yogurt (50cal, 0pt) and 1/3 Cup TJ's Fiber Cereal (40cal, opt) for a snack before picking up Conner.
Lunch was delicious.
- 1/2 Container Spicy Egg White Egg Salad (50cal, 1pt)
- Earthgrains Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt)
- Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt)
- Sprouts, Tomatoes, Broccoli
- Unpictured small peach (0pt)
I decided to take a LIFT class at 4:30 and before going to the gym I had a Fiber One 90cal bar. I try not to eat these as I am not a fan of the long ingredient list, but I had one leftover from this weekend.
I purchased some protein shakes from Trader Joe's when I was there yesterday. One of my instructors recommended that I eat more protein. I was always hesitant about shakes because I thought they were really caloric, but these are great. I had one after class and was pleasantly surprised. It also kept my hunger at bay until dinner.
Here are the stats:
I was craving veggies since I was not able to eat as many as I usually do this weekend. I had a HUGE salad for dinner.
- Mixed Greens
- 2Tbsp TJ's Soy Sesame Dressing (35cal, 1pt)
- La Tortilla WW tortilla (100cal, 1pt)
- 14g Goat Cheese (40cal, 1pt)
- 21g Light Swiss (50cal, 1pt)
I am going to have a vitamuffin pudding bowl for desert.