Thursday, April 15, 2010

Polenta Quiche

Here is the gorgeous peach I snacked on this afternoon. Jeff wanted to know why I was taking a picture of an apple? I now know what Jamie Oliver felt on Food Revolution when the kids didn't know the difference between a tomato and potato.



70z peach (~80cal, 1pt). For dinner tonight I decided the break out the polenta I bought at Trader Joe's.



I added broccoli and a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge (35cal, 1pt) to 102g of polenta (70cal, 1pt).




I poured 1/2 cup of egg substitute (60cal, 1pt) into my cute heart pans and baked at 375 for approximately 30min.






Unfortunately my quiches didn't come out in a heart shape, but they still tasted great. On the side I had a small salad.






  • Mixed Greens



  • Tomatoes



  • Mushrooms



  • Carrots



  • 1Tbsp TJ's Spicy Peanut Dressing (35cal, 1pt)





I also had another Flat-Out Wrap (90cal, 1pt).


It was a filling dinner. I am exhausted and have an early wake-up call.






Goodnight!






No comments:

Post a Comment