Monday, April 12, 2010

Do I do dessert?


People ask me if I eat dessert. Does Conner insist on chocolate pudding after his bath....um yeah!















I always save points for dessert. I have a sweet tooth and look forward to my nightly dessert almost as much as school starting again each September.


Behold, my favorite....pudding and yogurt mess. In the bowl goes:
-110 grams Fage 0% Greek Yogurt (60cal, 1pt)
-Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Tapiocca Pudding Cup (70cal, 1pt)
-Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Chocolate Pudding Cup(60cal, Opt)
-2/3 Cup TJ's High Fiber Cereal (80cal, 1pt)
-15grams Fat Free Redi Whip (15cal, opt, and yes I do weigh my whip cream)
It isn't pretty, but it is filling and good.

Dinner was lazy. Hence, the fine china. An open-faced egg sandwich:
-1/2 cup TJ's brand Egg Substitute (60cal, 1pt)
- TJ's Whole Wheat Bread, toasted (90cal, 1pt)
-Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt)
-Tomatoes
-Spinach
Spray some non-stick spray in a bowl, add spinach, egg and microwave on high for 2 1/2 min. Toast the bread, spread the cheese and dinner is served. My two favorite appliances used (heck, the only two I know how to use :)
Along with my sandwich I had a "platter of salad" (POS) as my husband likes to call it.
Tonight's salad had cooked broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, mixed greens, alfalfa sprouts, cucumbers, carrots, 14grams goat cheese (40cal, 1pt) and 2tbsp Whole Foods Balsamic (20cal, opt). Lot's of volume, little calories.




I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment