Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to you. Conner wanted to show you how he can touch his chin with his tongue. Pretty impressive. He said he was wacky on Wednesday! Last night's dinner was composed of these ingredients below. I have been tired lately, so they have been pretty simple dinners. Jalapeno Bean and Cheese Burritos.




  • La Tortilla Whole Wheat Tortilla (100cal, 1pt)

  • TJ's Light String Cheese (60cal, 1pt)

  • 1/2 Cup TJ's Refried Jalapeno Black Beans (120cal, 2pt)

  • Fresh sliced Jalapeno Peppers








With my burrito I had a "platter of salad".


  • Mixed Greens

  • Carrots

  • Tomatoes

  • Cucumbers

  • Broccoli

  • Brussel Sprouts

  • Asparagus

  • Mushrooms

  • Alfalfa Sprouts

  • 4oz Sweet Potato (103cal, 1pt)

  • 14g Goat Cheese (40cal, 1pt)

  • 2Tbsp Whole Foods Fat Free Balsamic (20cal, 0pt)






While watching American Idol I made a pudding bowl. No pics, but it was yummy.


  • Kozy Shack No Sugar added Chocolate Pudding Cup (60cal, 0pt)

  • Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding Cup (70cal, 1pt)

  • 27g Puffins Cereal (90cal, 1pt)

  • 15g Redi Whip Fat Free Whip Cream (15cal, 0pt)

I just got home from S.E.T class at the gym. It is early out day for the kids so I have an hour before the noise begins. What should I do...laundry...dishes...nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment