Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Egg-cellent!

Yesterday was filled with eggs. I seriously had eggs with every meal. Lunch was an egg-white egg salad wrap. It had 1/2 container of Trader Joe's Egg White Egg Salad (50cal, 1pt), a Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt), tomatoes, sprouts and romaine, all on a light Flat-Out Wrap (90cal, 1pt). It was so big I ended up eating it with a fork. Along side it I had my usual broccoli. I really could eat four bags of frozen broccoli a day.



Dinner was eggs as well. This time I had an entire container of Ranchero Egg White Egg Salad form TJ's (1oocal, 2pt), a Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt) and Romaine in a La Tortilla 100cal Whole Wheat Tortilla (100cal, 1pt).
I had it with another huge salad, same ingredients as last night.
Breakfast this morning is my new favorite creation. 1/2 cup of Egg Substitute (60cal, 1pt) on a Van's Light Waffle (70cal, 1pt), with a Tbsp Sugar Free Syrup (~15cal, opt).





I also had Trader Joe's Frozen Maple and Brown Sugar Steel Cut oatmeal. I like that they are easy to heat up, but they don't taste as good as my usual bowl of oats. TJ's Steel Cut Oats (150cal, 2pt), 1/2Tbsp Chia (~35cal, opt), 1/4cup Almond Milk (10cal, opt), and cinnamon.




And to finish off with the egg theme, here are my new egg heads. Yes, it is Summer haircut time at our house. I refuse to pay $2o per child for a haircut, so Daddy just shaves them in the back yard.


Don't worry, it will grow quickly :)






No comments:

Post a Comment