Saturday, May 8, 2010

A day to myself

Jeff and the kids were up and out of the house at 6:30 this morning. He was taking them down to a Surf Contest today and I chose to stay and enjoy the quiet. Jeff loves surfing, the kids love the beach, and I love a quiet house to myself, so it was a win-win for everyone. This was a picture from the US Open this Summer.


I had big plans to sleep in, but I just feel lazy when I do, so I got up and cleaned the house. It really needed it and it went so fast when I could do it without any "help" from little ones. I tried to stall breakfast as long as possible and as soon as I put the mop away I dug in.

I had a Sandwich Thin with a Tbsp Better N' Peanut Butter and some spray I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.


I also made a bowl of oats last night. It has 36g of Cream of Rye, 20g of Steel cut Oats, and 20g of Scottish Oats. I mixed in 1/4 cup almond milk and some cinnamon.

I am going to read a little and hit the gym for a 10:30 class. I hope you have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment