Friday, July 2, 2010

Spinning into the weekend

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday so far. I just got back from a spin class at the Y. It is really nice to have a membership there as well as at 24hr fitness. I like the Y because childcare is free and it is a smaller, friendlier place. I ended up meeting a friend for class and I am glad she came. I was debating whether or not to go, but if you know you are meeting someone, then you can't flake.

Last night's dinner was tasty, but the pictures are ugly. I had a Whole Wheat La Tortilla Wrap with Trader Joe's Meatless Meatball and light provolone cheese. I added some romaine and tomatoes to bulk it up.
Along side I had a salad with mixed greens, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, snow peas and balsamic.
Yesterday's lunch was 2 pieces of Sarah Lee Light Bread (45cal a piece) with a Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge and SF Jam.

And the usual broccoli and brussel sprouts.




We ended up going to the Y yesterday afternoon so I had a Fiber One Yogurt and TJ's High Fiber Cereal as a snack. Since I ran in the morning I just warmed up for 10min on the bike and did arms, back and chest.



Today's breakfast before spin was my usual oats, Fage 0%, SF jam, cinnamon and almond milk.




Nothing too exciting, but it is pretty good.
I am off to pick up the kids at their last day of Vacation Bible School. It is Jeff's birthday today so we are going to think of something nice to do for daddy.
Have a great Friday afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment