Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday again!

I could not sleep last night! I think it was a combination of all the food I ate mixed with a 9pm run. I tossed and turned until 2am. I was not a happy camper this morning. I actually plan on going to bed by 8 tonight. I like to wake up early in the morning to enjoy my breakfast and the quiet before getting my day started. The kids and I were headed to the YMCA today so I made a quick breakfast.
This mess is actually a Van's Waffle (70cal,1wwpt) with 1/2 a cup of Fage O% (60cal, 1pt) and 34g of SF strawberry jam (20cal, opt). This is a really great combo. I usually add some oatmeal on the side, but I was in a hurry this morning.

I got the kids off to science camp at the Y and took a spin class. I am really enjoying spin. I like how much I sweat in it. It is great cross training and I feel like my legs look different already.

After spin we went to Cool Cut's to get Ryan a haircut. I tried to grow it out, but was tired of trying to untangle the rats nest in the back every morning. Now she looks like she has a home.


She wanted me to show you all the back.
I am about to eat my lunch of broccoli, brussel sprouts, and an Earthgrain sandwich thin (100cal,1pt) with a Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb wedge (35cal,1pt) and 1/2 cup of egg whites (60cal,1pt).
I need to get off the computer because my kids are making a fort in their room and need my chair. Have a great afternoon!


2 comments:

  1. i just found ur blog! wow your story is INSPIRING!! much i can relate to. you are so gorgeous btw :)

    mmm messy waffles are the best!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That waffle looks SO good. I love toast/waffles/etc. with cream cheese and jam but what a great idea to use Greek yogurt instead- you get protein and calcium instead of saturated fat!

    ReplyDelete