Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where did today go?

Wow, today got away from me. I just sat down and realized it is 4:30. I need to make this quick so I can get dinner ready for the kids. Here are some of today's eats.
Breakfast:
  • 20g Steel Cut Oats (75cal, 1pt)
  • 20g Scottish Oats (80cal, 1pt)
  • 1/4 Cup Almond Milk (10cal, opt)
  • Tbsp Chia Seeds (35cal, 0pt)
  • Cinnamon
  • Earthgrains Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt)
After dropping Ryan and Jake off at school, Conner and I hit the gym for a Strength Training Class. I love this class. She throws some cardio intervals in between sets and I get such a great work-out. Conner and I ate our snacks in the car after the gym because we were headed to Target. I had a repeat of yesterday's snack.
  • Fiber One Yogurt (50cal, opt)
  • 1/3 Cup TJ's Fiber Cereal (40cal, 0pt)
  • Cutie (~30cal, opt)

After Target I picked up Ryan and headed to the library. She has a farm animal report to do and she chose to do a cat. Farm cats are important too.

When I got home I made my lunch.

  • Earthgrains Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt)
  • 1/2 Cup Egg Substitute (60cal, 1pt)
  • Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt)
  • Spinach and Tomatoes

With a generous serving of broccoli on the side.

And a beautiful apple (~80cal, 1pt)

While typing this post I am eating a Light String Cheese (60cal, 1pt) and snacking on some cucumbers with Conner.


I have no idea what I am having for dinner yet, but I definitely see some of this in my future tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment